Brighton Primary School has a nearest neighbourhood boundary. To enrol at our school you need to live within the boundary.
For further information regarding school zoning please visit:
To make your enrolment as simple and quick as possible, please ensure you follow these steps.
In Zone Children
A child must turn 5 years of age by the 30th April in the year of school entry.
In order to confirm your child’s enrolment, a confidential enrolment form must be accompanied by the following documents and submitted to the school office:
- Immunisation History Statement – for children under 7 who are registered with Medicare, this statement can be obtained by calling Medicare on 1800 653 809 or by lodging an online request at the Australian Childhood Immunisation register.
- Evidence of birth date – a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and, if available, copy of Passport.
- All international enrolments – a copy of your child’s birth date and a copy of your child’s passport
- Proof of residency within the school zone i.e. Rates notice, lease agreement etc.
- Copy of Visa status (if applicable).
- PLEASE NOTE: the originals of these documents must be sighted and copied at the school office.
- Please read Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Enrolment forms will be available from the school office at the end of May each year.