Brighton Primary School warmly welcomes local and international families to join our friendly and inclusive school community.
“With the emerging challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, currently we’re not able to welcome prospective families into our school via our normal tours and parent workshops. While we expect and hope to be able to do this later in the year, Digital Enrolment Packs can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com We look forward to welcoming you to our school later in the year.”Steve Meade | Principal
Online Prep Parent Information Sessions
During Term 3 please join us for overview of our school, our teaching and learning program as well as some specific details about our Prep Program.
We will offer the same Prep Parent Information Session on two different occasions:
- Tuesday 25th August from 9:30 – 10:15 am
- Thursday 27th August from 6:00 – 6:45 pm
Please register for one of these two sessions by completing this brief survey. There is an opportunity in the survey for you to share any questions you have. We will do our best to address these during the sessions.
We look forward to meeting you virtually at one of the forthcoming Prep Parent Information Sessions.
As an internationally minded school, our reputation stands on honouring our history, focusing on the present and preparing for the future. We believe that the growth of our children is at the heart of our community.
By focusing on the whole child, we facilitate a sense of belonging and achievement through powerful interactions with other learners and rich learning tasks.
Prep Transition Mornings 2021
Prep transition sessions will be held for Prep students on Wednesday 4th, 11th and 18th November 2020. Our whole school Orientation day will occur on Tuesday 8th December 2020.
These will help potential new families to understand Brighton Primary’s mission, values and culture:
|Enrolment||Primary Years Program of the|
|Enrolment Form A||Brighton Primary Primary Years Program||Hearing Unit Facility Brochure|
|Enrolment Form B (for shared custody)||Primary Years Program|
|Why choose BPS?|
|Primary Years Program Key Findings|
|Brighton Primary School Brochure||Primary Years Program FAQ’s|
For further information regarding school zoning please visit Find My School website and type in your address:
To make your enrolment as simple and quick as possible, please ensure you follow these steps.
- In Zone Children child must turn 5 years of age by the 30th April in the year of school entry.
- Completed enrolment form – In order to confirm your child’s enrolment, a confidential enrolment form must be accompanied by the following documents and submitted to the school office:
- Immunisation History Statement – for children under 7 who are registered with Medicare, this statement can be obtained by calling Medicare on 1800 653 809 or by lodging an online request at the Australian Childhood Immunisation register
- Evidence of birth date – a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and, if available, copy of Passport
- International enrolments – a copy of your child’s birth date and a copy of your child’s passport
- Proof of residency within the school zone i.e. Rates notice, lease agreement etc.
- Copy of Visa status – (if applicable).
- PLEASE NOTE: the originals of these documents must be sighted and photocopied at the school office.
- FAQ – Please read Frequently Asked Questions for further information.