Brighton Primary School warmly welcomes local and international families to join our friendly and inclusive school community.
“With the emerging challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, when we are able to, we continue to welcome prospective families into our school via our normal tours and parent workshops. When Department of Health and Human Services deems it necessary to increase COVID_19 restrictions that require our onsite tours to be cancelled, families are encouraged to obtain a Digital Enrolment Pack by sending an email to email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to our school .”Steve Meade | Principal
As an internationally minded school, our reputation stands on honouring our history, focusing on the present and preparing for the future. We believe that the growth of our children is at the heart of our community.
By focusing on the whole child, we facilitate a sense of belonging and achievement through powerful interactions with other learners and rich learning tasks.
2022 Prep Transition Mornings (to be confirmed)
Our Prep transition days will be planned subject to the current DHHS guidelines and will be advised to families in term three.
We will be in contact with our new 2022 families when further information is given by the government relating to new Preps attending transition mornings.
These will help potential new families to understand Brighton Primary’s mission, values and culture:
|Enrolment||Primary Years Program of the|
|Enrolment Form A||Brighton Primary Primary Years Program||Hearing Unit Facility Brochure|
|Enrolment Form B (for shared custody)||Primary Years Program|
|Why choose BPS?|
|Primary Years Program Key Findings|
|Brighton Primary School Brochure||Primary Years Program FAQ’s|
For further information regarding school zoning please visit Find My School website and type in your address:
To make your enrolment as simple and quick as possible, please ensure you follow these steps.
- In Zone Children child must turn 5 years of age by the 30th April in the year of school entry.
- Completed enrolment form – In order to confirm your child’s enrolment, a confidential enrolment form must be accompanied by the following documents and submitted to the school office:
- Immunisation History Statement – for children under 7 who are registered with Medicare, this statement can be obtained by calling Medicare on 1800 653 809 or by lodging an online request at the Australian Childhood Immunisation register
- Evidence of birth date – a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and, if available, copy of Passport
- International enrolments – a copy of your child’s birth date and a copy of your child’s passport
- Proof of residency within the school zone i.e. Rates notice, lease agreement etc.
- Copy of Visa status – (if applicable).
- PLEASE NOTE: the originals of these documents must be sighted and photocopied at the school office.
- FAQ – Please read Frequently Asked Questions for further information.