Brighton Primary School has a nearest neighbourhood boundary. To enrol at our school you need to live within the boundary.
For further information regarding school zoning please visit Find My School website and type in your address:
To make your enrolment as simple and quick as possible, please ensure you follow these steps.
In Zone Children
A child must turn 5 years of age by the 30th April in the year of school entry.
In order to confirm your child’s enrolment, a confidential enrolment form must be accompanied by the following documents and submitted to the school office:
- Immunisation History Statement – for children under 7 who are registered with Medicare, this statement can be obtained by calling Medicare on 1800 653 809 or by lodging an online request at the Australian Childhood Immunisation register.
- Evidence of birth date – a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and, if available, copy of Passport.
- All international enrolments – a copy of your child’s birth date and a copy of your child’s passport
- Proof of residency within the school zone i.e. Rates notice, lease agreement etc.
- Copy of Visa status (if applicable).
- PLEASE NOTE: the originals of these documents must be sighted and copied at the school office.
- Please read Frequently Asked Questions for further information.
Enrolment forms will be available from the school office at the end of May each year.