Brighton Primary is a community-spirited school and we encourage parents and families to participate in all aspects of our programs. There are many opportunities to be directly involved in your child’s education. These opportunities include:
- helping in the school canteen
- helping with school excursions and school events
- assistance with literacy and numeracy programs
- participation in environment committees and cultural groups
Please note: If you are interested in volunteering at Brighton Primary School you will be asked to apply for a Working with Children (WWC) check.
Parents & Friends Community (PFC) is Brighton Primary’s parents and friends association. PFC organises various events throughout the year to raise funds for the school and to bring the community closer together. Substantial fundraising by parents has enabled the school to acquire its first class facilities.
Some of the annual events that PFC is responsible for are:
- March Parents’ Luncheon
- Fun Lunch Sausage Sizzle
- Mid-year Fundraising Dinner
- Mothers’ & Fathers’ Day Stalls
- Lapathon Fundraiser
PFC also provides friendship and support for families new to the school. For more information about PFC email: email@example.com