Brighton Primary School has a Before & After School Care which is ran by TeamKids
It is run by TeamKids, a professional registered organisation who employs a a qualified full-time co-ordinator, known as a Director of Service, at our school. The Director of Service has two overarching responsibilities, and that is to:
- Implement age-appropriate experiences that are engaging and fun, but also create learning environments that are warm, unique and stimulating, a place where children don’t have to go, they want to go.
- Ensure consistency of staff, provide an exemplary level of communication with the children and parents and ensure that we build a strong, genuine relationship with the school and the broader community.
In addition to this, TeamKids have set a new standard in the OSHC space in their offerings that:
- Builds parental and student confidence through the quality of outstanding programs and communication.
- Creating child–led programs that enrich and extend the children in such ways as their TeamKids Clubs
- Establishes long-lasting relationships with our school by having complete community engagement, enhancing what already makes our school special.
- Provides industry-leading educator-to-student ratios of 1:10.
Our school also hosts privately run activities after school such as sports, art and music please visit our Extra Curricular Activities webpage for further details.
TeamKids Before & After Care, Vacation Care.
TeamKids is the premium provider that exists to enrich children’s lives before school, after school and throughout the school holidays.
Before & After Care Available Here!
When attending TeamKids before and after school care, your children are in remarkable hands. Our full-time Director of Service is highly experienced in the field, and their number one priority is fun – your child will love the experiences we have on offer every day at TeamKids.
When children join our team, not only are they able to explore their world through our designated activity zones and TeamKids Clubs, but they’ll get to connect, collaborate and learn with others in a supportive and nurturing environment that fosters their individuality and own unique interests.
They’ll also enjoy an incredible menu, jam-packed with nutritious and delicious food. One thing is for sure, your child will not go hungry.
From the moment you walk through the door, TeamKids provides an atmosphere that is welcoming, relaxed and inclusive. At every opportunity, we aim to promote child agency and help to shape their innate leadership skills through a variety of in-house leadership opportunities and fun, engaging rewards programs.
We offer industry-leading educator to child ratios of 1:10 (industry standard is 1:15), resulting in safer, better supervised experiences for all involved.
All of our programs are fully approved under the National Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
We’re excited and look forward to welcoming you to the TeamKids Family.
To find out more read our Frequently Asked Questions
To register or book, click here