Supporting Reading, Writing, and Maths at Home
Our Brighton Primary Teaching and Learning Specialists have written the following articles to support parents during Home Learning undertaken in 2020 as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. The content of these articles still remains relevant when students return to school. They offer advice on how best to support children in their learning of reading, writing and maths at home. They suggest some practical tips on how to help students engage in their learning through reflective thinking, how to use questioning to support students when they are stuck on a problem and how to give effective feedback.
- Home Learning Support for Parents | Maintaining Yours And Your Child’s Wellbeing During Home Learning
- Home Learning Support for Parents | Effective Feedback
- Home Learning Support for Parents | Understanding Teacher Talk
- Home Learning Support for Parents | Strategies For Engaging Students In Learning At Home
- Home Learning Support for Parents | Helping Your Child With Mathematics At Home